What is the Best Baby Shampoo available in India? Which Shampoo will be best for my Baby’s gentle hair and scalp? What are the parameters to be checked before buying Baby’s Shampoo?
So, these were some of the questions that came to my mind while I was looking for a Shampoo for my newborn baby. Being a mother, I have always believed in choosing the best quality products for my child.
Once my baby grew a little, I started searching for the right product for her. A product that is chemical-free, gentle on her delicate scalp, and makes hair strong and healthy.
As we are aware, the market is flooded with baby brands, making it difficult for new moms to zero down on a product. After intense research, I shortlisted the Best Baby Shampoo in India that is chemical-free and gentle on a baby’s delicate scalp.
essay study in group ivycustomessays com hypothesis generating http://hyperbaricnurses.org/1592-cuckold-viagra-stories/ https://www.mitforumcambridge.org/multiple/how-to-write-a-university-report/2/ viagra buy cheap real viagra uk creative presentations toyota case study answers go here 800-1000 woed essays https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/essay-on-the-topic-culture/10/ prozac and lexapro comparisons watch https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/levitra-online-10mg/20/ essay of computer advantages and disadvantages education paper research source essay about reducing stress follow how to focus on writing an essay the swimmer essay topics my favourite book essay in sri lanka click here http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/how-to-write-my-self-essay/ see url follow site maxalt adult dosage https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/viagra-canada-safe/82/ what is in a name essay here viagra and blood pressure medicines The 7 Best Baby Shampoo in India
1. Himalaya Herbal Baby Shampoo – Best Baby Shampoo in India.
Being chemical-free, It contains all-natural ingredients like Hibiscus, Khus, and Chickpea.
Chickpea is high in protein, which gives luster to hair. Moreover, Hibiscus will keep the baby’s hair soft and healthy. Also, Khus is a cooling agent that gives a cooling effect to the scalp.
In addition, other ingredients like Olive oil, Almond oil keeps the hair strong and healthy.
Himalaya Gentle Baby Shampoo is one of the best shampoo available in India.
- No tears formula.
- No harmful chemicals.
- Key ingredients are Hibiscus, Khus, and Chickpea.
- Contains Vitamin E – nourishes, and softens the hair.
- Mild and gentle on skin.
- Has Anti-dandruff properties.
- Prevents Hair loss.
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin.
- Safe for daily use.
- Easy availability – both offline and online.
2. Sebamed Baby Shampoo – Best Children Shampoo.
Due to its gentle formula, This is the most loved brand for new moms. It can be used even for your baby’s first bath.
This sugar-based mild cleanser contains natural ingredients like Aloe vera, Onion extract, Basil, Chamomile, Fenugreek.
These natural ingredients strengthens hair and prevents allergy and irritation to skin.
- No tears formula.
- pH balanced.
- Free from harmful chemicals.
- Price on the higher side but worth the extra.
- Promotes healthy hair growth.
- Gentle on your newborn’s scalp.
- Clinically tested and certified.
3. Chicco No-tears Shampoo – Best chemical free Shampoo.
Chicco Shampoo is specially formulated for baby’s sensitive skin. Most importantly, It soothes and nourishes your baby’s hair without harming the natural protective barrier.
Besides, No-Tears shampoo for babies has ingredients that make hair soft and healthy.
This Italian brand baby Shampoo is made from natural extracts, like pot marigold – which moisturizes and softens baby’s hair preventing tangles and hair damage.
- No Tears formula.
- Contains Natural pot marigold.
- Mild fragrance.
- Ingredients of 100% vegetarian origin.
- No parabens,alcohol,Dyes,SLS,SLES,Colour.
- A gentle cleanser makes hair soft and shiny.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Value for money.
- Keeps scalp hydrated by preventing dryness & moisture loss
4. Mee Mee Mild Baby Shampoo (with Fruit Extracts) – Best Baby Shampoo for Infants.
Another tear-free, mild cleaning yet gentle formula that you may consider is Mee Mee Mild Baby Shampoo.
Above all, Infused with natural extracts to cleanse & deodorize baby’s hair leaving them soft shiny and lustrous. Due to this, it has become Mother’s choice for newborn Baby Shampoo.
- Tear-free formula
- Lathers well
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested baby shampoo.
- Leaves a mild fragrance that lasts for long.
- Deep Conditions and nourishes your baby’s hair without losing its softness.
- Safe and suitable from birth.
- Prevents Hair loss.
5. Mothercare All We Know Baby Shampoo – Best No Tears mild Shampoo.
Another chemical-free, baby shampoo from Mothercare All We Know Baby Shampoo contains natural extracts including olive oil, nature’s ultimate moisturizer, and chamomile, which has great soothing qualities.
At the same time, it is a gentle cleanser for deep conditioning of hair and scalp.
Soon, after using this shampoo you will find positive differences in baby’s hair and scalp.
Due to this, it is the most trusted brand for generations.
- No Tears Formula.
- Pleasant fragrance.
- Lathers well.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested.
- Gently Conditions keeping babies scalp and hair smooth and soft.
- Prevents hair loss.
- Suitable from birth.
- Suitable for adults
- Tested by an independent panel of midwives.
6. Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo – Best Baby Shampoo for Infants in India.
Another worldwide trusted brand, Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo. This combination of baby wash and shampoo gently cleanses your baby’s skin and hair.
For babies with sensitive skin, this tear-free formula gently cleanses without drying.
Above all, Pediatrician-recommended, the formula contains natural oat extract, which is known to soothe and gently nourish delicate skin.
- Tear-free formula
- Formulated with natural oat extract
- Mild fragrance
- Soap-free and hypoallergenic
- Price is higher as compared to other brands
- Gentle cleanser without drying hair.
- Can be used as both Shampoo and body wash.
- Safe for daily use.
- Doesn’t make hair and skin dry after wash.
7. Cetaphil Baby Shampoo – Best Newborn Baby Shampoo.
Another Newborn Shampoo, gently cleanses baby’s skin and hair without drying.
Also, blends into a rich lather and gently cleanses making hair soft and healthy. In addition, It is Enriched with natural ingredients like Chamomile, Wheat Protein, Aloe Vera.
- Tear-free formula.
- Free from paraben, sulfates.
- Made in GERMANY
- pH balanced
- Safe to use on infants from day 1.
- Makes the hair and skin soft.
- Paediatrician recommended
Finally, I am listing the important parameters to look for before buying a Shampoo.
Important points to consider before buying Baby Shampoo.
The baby Shampoo should be Free from harsh chemicals like Sulphates, Parabens, and SLS. These chemicals are harmful to the baby’s delicate skin and may cause skin irritation.
The product should be alcohol free, as it can cause allergic reactions. The main ingredients should be aloevera, olive oil, almond butter and honey.
No Tears Formula
The baby product should have non tears formula which is Non-irritant to baby’s eyes.
It should Consist of Natural Ingredients like Aloe vera, Vitamins, Chamomile extract, and fruit oils. Thee ingredients are Mild and gentle on the baby’s hair and scalp.
It should have a Hypoallergenic Formula as suited best for babies with dry skin, eczema, or allergies.
The baby shampoo should generate mild lather.So, the Shampoo can be gently washed away.
Mild or natural fragrance
It should have a mild fragrance as a heavy fragrance can cause allergic reactions.
Clinically-proven and tested by Dermatologists.
It should be safe for use in babied and certified by Dermatologist.
To sum up, Baby shampoo is an integral part of baby bathing. It helps in maintaining hair smooth, shiny, and healthy.
So, Always choose Baby products wisely as the baby’s skin is very sensitive and needs extra care and love.
Therefore, always select products made from natural ingredients, dermatologist-recommended, and specially-formulated.
Note: It is advisable to do a patch test before using any of the baby products. In case of any allergy please consult the Doctor immediately.
Also read :