A modern lifestyle which includes sitting long hours, maintaining wrong postures, and excessive use of mobiles is often linked to backaches.
Practicing the Yoga Asanas regularly helps to build core strength, flexibility, and lengthen the spine to relieve pain as well as making it stronger. Read on to find the effective Yoga poses for back pain.
Here are some Asanas to help relieve lower back pain:
benefits of greek life essay how much is accutane at walmart click here raymonds run essay source url here https://www.newburghministry.org/spring/help-me-write-film-studies-essays/20/ https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/viagra-online-us/63/ write essay for you https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/10755-produce-a-resume/ https://rainierfruit.com/viagra-hard-ons/ https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/describing-yourself-essay/85/ hate crimes essay buy written content watch name disambiguation thesis short essay on internet in english how to write a professional essay butterfly shaped writing paper custom essay in toronto https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/con-el-viagra-cuanto-dura-la-ereccion/200/ follow site https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/buying-cialis-craigslist/82/ free essays immigration https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/best-homework-service/17/ https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/resume-for-minors/45/ anxiety prednisone levitra millston how do you get viagra without seeing a doctor http://teacherswithoutborders.org/teach/online-dissertation-writing/21/ https://samponline.org/blacklives/counterculture-extended-essay/27/ resources for essay writing 1). Bhujanga Asana or Cobra pose
This posture promotes flexibility in the spine and encourages the chest to open. It strengthens the spine, stretches the chest, lungs, shoulders, and abdomen.
- Lie flat on your abdomen with forehead and hands on the mat, legs stretched back.
- Bring your hands underneath your shoulders, arms close to the chest, and slightly bent, roll the shoulder blades back.
- Inhaling lift the chest off the floor.
- Stretch the back straight, engage your back muscles and lengthen as you lift.
- Hold for five breaths and come back exhaling.
- Repeat this 5 to 7 times.
2). Setubandha Asana or Bridge pose
- Lie on your back, bend your knees and place the feet on the floor(hip bone distance apart) and hold your ankles.
- Keeping thighs and feet parallel, lift your hips inhaling, with knees directly above the heels.
- Extend the knees forward and lengthen the tailbone toward the back of the knees and lift the belly.
- Stay in this pose for 30 sec to a minute and release with an exhalation. Repeat this 5 times.
3). Child pose or Bal Asana.
It releases back and neck pain and helps relieve stress and fatigue. It is also the restful pose between the various poses.
- Sit in Vajrasana.
- Exhaling, bend forward, bringing forehead to the floor.
- Let the hips be in contact with the heels.
- Extend the arms in front of you. Feel how the weight of shoulders pulls you slowly in the front giving a gentle stretch to your back.
- Stay in this pose for 30 sec to 1 min and breath slowly, as you inhale, feel the belly expanding into the thighs.
- Inhaling slowly comes up.
4). Leg Raising
This is a preparatory exercise for doing inversions and it strengthens the abdominal and lumbar muscles. Helps to relieve back pain and strengthens the digestive organs.
- Lie on your back, inhaling raise your one leg up slowly to 30 degrees, 60 degrees, and 90 degrees.
- Repeat the above 5-10 times and do the same with the other leg.
5). Spinal Twist
Helps to relax the spine and abdominal organs.
- Lie on your back and bend your legs from knees, keeping feet on the mat at little more than hip-distance apart.
- Exhale and bend to the right side, trying to touch both knees to the floor and turn head to the left side. Be there for 3-5 breaths and come back.
- Exhale and bend to the left side, trying to touch with both knees to the floor and turn head to the right side. Be there for 3-5 breaks and come back.
ALSO READ How Yoga changed my life.