Nation wakes up to the news of Sridevi's sudden demise. Fans still find it difficult to believe that the legendary actress is no longer with us. As we mourn, we have some important life lessons to be learned.
- #1. Life is a mystery, don’t be over-anxious but have fun while solving it - Don’t over plan and don't be overstressed. Enjoy this moment with your loved ones. Learn to relax by meditation. Try to awaken your subconscious mind by feeding it with positive thinking.
- #2. Stop worrying too much about your kids -They do need us and are dependent on us in various stages of life but try to make them independent right from the early years. This will help them survive better in our absence.
- #3. Get preventive health check-ups on regular basis - Health Check-ups are important for several reasons as they help us identify potential problems and early stages of diseases. When you go for a check-up, your doctor can advise you about how to tackle stress, depression & anxiety - which will go a long way in improving your overall health.
- #4. Make light to moderate level of yoga a part of a daily routine - The yogi lifestyle is perhaps the ideal way to live. Yogi lifestyle - a lifestyle of stress-free living which in turn is a combination of eating habits, work habits, and thoughts.
- #5. As they say “Life Should Be Big Not Long” - Nobody knows, how much time one has - more or less should be well-lived.
- #6. Last but not least- Legends don't die, they live forever. We will miss Sridevi Ji and she will stay in our heart forever. May her soul rest in peace.