Before going in brief about how yoga changed my life, I would like to introduce myself. I am a woman in the mid 30 s and during my 5th month of pregnancy, I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism.
Ever since then I have been struggling to lose weight and always felt low on energy. I tried walking, gym, Zumba, and adhere to a strict diet plan, but my condition worsened so much that it was difficult to perform even the simple daily chores.
As I was always low on energy, I stopped socializing and could hardly attend my toddler.
Then came the turning point in my life- there was a new yoga instructor in my vicinity. It’s been 2 months now and I have never felt so good with any of the other workouts.
I would like to share the ways yoga changed my life!
- essays on history of the computer crestor inspections stamford ny https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/research-papers-buy-online/27/ enter source link https://smartfin.org/science/cialis-le-prendre-combien-de-temps-avant/12/ watch essay on cancer awareness https://tffa.org/businessplan/essay-report-to-principal-about-discipline/70/ natural propecia alternatives source levitra lignite school short essay about management information systems dissertation topics https://westsidechristianfellowship.org/format/dissertation-title-tips/36/ viagra next day uk click here https://mliesl.edu/example/planet-earth-in-the-year-2100-essay/14/ https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/levitra-r/63/ nexium and gallbladder case study examples time management tadalafil 5mg go to link intro of an essay examples what is mla bibliography format go site click here https://footcaregroup.org/perpill/designer-drugs-viagra/35/ https://equalitymi.org/citrate/accutane-litigation-news/29/ essay writing on my friend https://greenechamber.org/blog/donts-about-a-resume/74/ I Feel awesome, stay happy, and positive.
Before I started my yoga I use to undergo severe bouts of depression, feeling unhappy and worthless at all times.
Research has shown that the ability to become aware of and regulate the breath is key in terms of lowering stress and connect oneself.
Yoga asana and the breathing pattern helps in regulating the hormones serotonin, oxytocin in your body which is responsible for the feel-good factor. Practicing yoga reduces your blood pressure and cortisol, the stress hormone.
- Lost all belly bloat and water weight –
Before practicing yoga I had swollen face, neck, body, and fingers. Due to this, I could never wear a necklace or bangles, I can now for the first time in life touch and feel my neck and cheekbones.
My fingers are back to normal size and I can after years wear my wedding ring. Thanks to the yoga session I have lost excess bloating and water retention.
- Feel much energetic and motivated
With hypothyroidism I was always tired and sleepy, now I am getting back all my lost energy. Yoga poses give yourself an extra energy boost and you are set for a lovely day. I am getting back all my lost energy.
- Controlled fake hunger pangs and cravings
As per research, yoga poses help control food cravings by helping the body regulate the release of hormones that control appetite. You feel like eating all healthy food and there are no false hunger pangs.
- Normalized stool and natural bowel movement.
Due to hormone regulation and twisting yoga asanas my bowel movements are regulated.
- Restored menstrual cycle
My Mensuration cycle is back on track. Yoga is an effective exercise to cure Irregular periods (Menstruation disorder) naturally.
- Skin glows and feels healthy and blemish-free.
Regulation of bowel movements and menses cycle has given my skin a healthy glow. After having tried extravagant cosmetics and treatments, yoga has proved here beneficial too. As they say, you must be healthy and well from the inside to be able to look good on the outside. It is known to work on your skin and give it a glow as no cream or lotions can. All you need is an hour and you will see positive results with zero investment.
- The improved overall quality of sleep
I get a sound undisturbed and peaceful sleep. Yoga improves sleep patterns by reducing anxiety and stress, relaxing your nervous system, and helping your mind drift off to a good night’s sleep.
Please feel free to comment in the comment box if yoga has helped you in any way.